Become a MDBWA Member
Membership provides you exposure to other business women that can help your business succeed. Learn from our speakers and educational material, covering a variety of topics, including business, financing, marketing, harnessing social media, etc.
The MDBWA was formed in 1990 to give business women of the area a place to network. Our passion is to support women in business by giving them a friendly, caring, supportive opportunity for growing their business.
Click here to join us today an experience professional & personal growth by networking with other like-minded business women. Learn from experts, get connected and make new friends in the process!
MDBWA Membership Benefits
● Have an opportunity to network with other like minded business women every month.
● Advertise on the MDBWA "What’s New" web page.
● Receive the informative MDBWA Monthly Newsletter
● Access to our Member-to-Member Facebook Group.
● Opportunity to win the Monthly Member Showcase: Featured on website & social media.
● Promote your business at every meeting. Member Vendor Tables are absolutely FREE!!
● Enjoy great meals at beautiful and diverse venues throughout our local area along with creating great relationships to help grow your business.
● Support Local
Membership Details: The MDBWA's membership year begins the date you join. Yearly renewal notice is sent a few weeks before your yearly anniversary date.
Regular Membership: Entitles that member to promote one business and attend meetings and events at the membership rates. The yearly fee for Regular membership is $75.00.
Corporate Membership: Allows businesses with two (2) or more employees to attend meetings and events at the member rate. Yearly fee for Corporate membership is $175.00. Read more about it here.
Monthly Meetings: The Association holds monthly dinner & networking meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of each month - excluding July, August and December, or unless otherwise stated.
Networking begins at 5:30 pm. Dinner is served at 6:30 pm and the event guest speaker will follow dinner. Be sure to arrive early so you have a chance to network with as many members as possible!
Monthly Dinner Meeting Costs: