Join us on May 19th to get organized and Break Through the Clutter with Eryn Lorriman!
We know you’ve seen The Home Edit and Mari Kondo but did you know there are some common myths of organizing? Being organized is a learnable skill and Eryn Lorriman, owner of Get Organized with Erin, has made it her mission to help you discover your unique style and apply it to your life. So get ready to join us on May 19th as we clear out those myths and learn some simple steps to creating a space and life that is calmer and more productive. This is one meeting we encourage you to sort through your shit! ;)
More about Eryn Lorriman:
Eryn is a retired Massage Therapist, who owned and operated a clinic in Penetang. Her life has taken many turns over the years and finally led to embracing her passion for organizing as a profession. She made the decision to become a professional organizer in 2019 and has been training and learning ever since! She officially launched Get Organized with Erin in 2020 (cause why not launch a business during a pandemic?) and has trained with some amazing organizations, holding certificates with Organizers.Club, Organize365 and Clutter Bug. When working with Eryn, you will get a customized approach to your unique needs and space. Whether working virtually or in person she stays with you through the whole process and beyond. She recognizes and respects that no-one thinks or functions the same and that being able to ensure that systems and habits work foryou requires time.
It’s time to Break Through the Clutter! So register today and learn more about Eryn by following her on FB and IG, and visit her website too!
- May 19th, 2021 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, May 16th at 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Pier 21 and includes:
Chicken Souvlaki: Tender Chicken marinated & fire-grilled, served on a bed of Rice Pilaf with Tzatziki
Moussaka: Classic Greek Eggplant Dish with a vegetarian twist, covered with a thick bechamel sauce and served with Rice Pilaf
Fish & Chips: Hand battered, Haddock loin served with coleslaw, pickle, lemon wedge & tartar sauce
*All entrees are served with a dinner roll, house salad, & fresh vegetables.
Dessert: House Brandy Cake with Fresh Fruit
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Pier 21 (106 Main St, Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1T5) between 5-5:45p (hurry home and make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to email@example.com
Looking forward to connecting with you on May 19th and SHIFTING TOGETHER!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021