Join us April 21st to
create a client experience through visual branding!
Are you ready to unlearn all you’ve been taught about social media? On April 21st from 6-8:30p, Shannon Bellisle, owner of SB Creative Studio, will lead a discussion steering the views about social away from competition and truly understanding how to find your magic and share it with confidence. Join us as you learn how to use social media in a way that is authentic to your brand and who you are as an individual. Afterall, as Shannon says “It’s all about the experience your clients get with your brand.”
So register now and join us for some connection and learning as Shannon Bellisle shows you how to create a brand experience for your clients without compromising your time or sanity.
More about Shannon Bellisle:
Shannon is a serial entrepreneur with a huge passion in designing, creating, and planning. While on the surface she is a designer and stylist, deep down it’s SO MUCH MORE! Shannon brings people together for unique experiences and creating experiential designs. She values experiencing life in its realest and rawest form and brings that to all her work with wedding/events and creative branding for entrepreneurs.
She’s an open book so if you want to know more just ask! Check Shannon and SB Creative Studio out on Instagram!
- April 21, 2021 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, April 18th at 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Feast Catering and includes:
- Tomato Basil Soup & Mixed Green Salad with,
- Oven-Roasted Top Loin & Au Jus with honey roasted carrots or, - [Vegetarian Option] Penne Pasta, grape tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, basil, pecorino cheese, marinara & white wine cream sauce and,
- Jumbo White & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Feast Catering (188 Yonge Street Midland L4R 2A8) between 5-5:45p (hurry home and make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to email@example.com
Looking forward to connecting with you on April 21st and SHIFTING TOGETHER!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021