There’s beauty in business but
you have to be willing to get ugly
Stephanie Ruth Grimbly (Steph) is a ‘human-centered strategist’. She combines traditional business principles with emerging innovation disciplines to design superior sales and marketing strategies for Canadian businesses. Through her dynamic career, Steph has gained deep insight into the complexity of human behaviour while also earning a reputation for creative thinking. By integrating the two, she has developed a powerful perspective on and approach to solving business challenges.
Join MDBWA on March 17, 2021 from 6-8:30p as Steph guides you to a deeper understanding of how beautiful or superior work is actually the result of an ugly or uncomfortable process. This vivid understanding will empower and enrich your future business decisions and actions by shifting away from faulty thinking traps and towards more productive, progressive, and promising pastures.
This interactive and playful evening promises to engage, motivate, and inspire you as you leave with:
a new and practical perspective on the decisions you make and actions you take in your business every day.
a deeper understanding of what growth and transformation in business (and in life) actually look and feel like and what it really requires and
insight and action plans on how to recognize bite-sized opportunities to transform your business.
So are you ready to get ugly and build something beautiful? Register today because this is an event you don’t want to miss!
To learn more about Steph Grimbly follow her on Instagram, LinkedIn, or visit her website.
- March 17, 2021 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, March 14th at 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by PIE Wood Fired Pizza and includes:
Your choice of pizza (can be requested Vegan or Gluten Free):
-Muskoka Pie (Tomato Sauce Base, Bocconcini, Pepperoni, Caramelized Onions, and Mushrooms, topped with Basil)
-Pepperoni Pie (Tomato Sauce Base, Mozzarella, and Pepperoni, topped with Basil)
-Fun Guy Pie (White Sauce Base, Mozzarella, Spinach, Portabello & Button Mushrooms, topped with Parmesan and Basil)
-Veggilante Pie (Tomato Sauce Base, Mozzarella, Mushroom, Roasted Red Peppers, Spinach, Roasted Garlic, and Pesto
-Queen's Pie (Tomato Sauce Base, Bocconcini, and Basil)
Your choice of salad
Caesar (contains bacon) or Chef; and
- Pick up for take-out occurs at PIE Wood Fired Pizza (837 King Street, Midland ON, L4R 0B7) between 5-5:45p at their back door (hurry home and make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to email@example.com
Looking forward to connecting with you on March 17th and SHIFTING TOGETHER!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021