New Year, New Perspective!
As business women, we often beat ourselves up trying to achieve something that is misunderstood;
Add in a worldwide pandemic and now we're all in a tailspin!
Join us on January 20th as Jennifer Kendall, Relationship Marketing Ninja, facilitates a discussion on what we think work-life balance is and then shares what it really is. Jennifer believes when we understand what it is, we change the conversation. Add in the impact of COVID-19 and now we're really talking! So join us for the conversation! Because once we have the conversation we can then discuss how we achieve a mix that is unique to each of us!
Here’s more about Jennifer:
Jennifer Kendall owns Inner Ninja Training and Coaching, where she is a process ninja among visionary entrepreneurs. Her company services clients at home and abroad with online consulting, coaching, and training. She has the ability to use both the logical and creative sides of her brain to build systems, processes and workflows that support business growth and sustainable results. From being an accountant in her early days to building one of Canada’s 50 best managed IT companies, she now finds bliss in helping other entrepreneurs get in touch with their inner ninja to get out of overwhelm and into effortless success.
Click here to learn more about Jennifer and Inner Ninja Training and Coaching or give her a follow on Facebook!
2021 brings opportunity, adventure, and lots more of you!
Make sure to REGISTER today to be part of this event!
- January 20, 2021 from 6:00-8:30p
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, January 17th 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Georgian Shores Catering and includes either:
-Stuffed Apple Brie Chicken with Peach Chutney, Rice & Vegetables, Small Tuscan Salad & Chocolate Brownie or;
-Pesto Prima Vera with Feta, a Small Tuscan Salad & Chocolate Brownie
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Georgian Shores Catering (555 Bay Street, Midland ON) between 5-5:45p (hurry home to pop your meal in the oven and make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
- Plus while you're picking up you can browse and add on all the other delicious treats in the shop!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to kicking off the New Year and SHIFTING TOGETHER on January 20th!
Please email email@example.com with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021