Business is Digital
with local marketing expert, Nicole French!
Join us on October 21st for an interactive and collaborative presentation by, Nicole French, Founder of Collaborative Haus! Nicole will discuss how companies are embracing digital solutions in 2020. She’ll share some simple and familiar systems that we as small business owners can leverage to engage with clients, and will introduce us to some advanced technologies that companies are using. In addition, Nicole will invite us into a shared digital workspace to discuss some of the challenges we are currently facing and help each other uncover potential solutions.
Nicole French is a Senior Digital Strategist and has been working in digital marketing for over 15 years. Her clients include Oreo, Lindt, Interac, FCT, Superior Propane, GSK, among others. Over the years she has assisted companies in their digital advancements. Whether it be digital marketing, e-commerce, or product development, her approach always focuses on their customer's needs and meeting business objectives.
2020 has highlighted the value of digital solutions so REGISTER today to make sure you’re part of this event!
- October 21, 2020 from 6:00-8:30p (Please note this is a later start then our previous meetings to allow for pick up of take out orders for dinner)
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, October 18that 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Midland Golf and Country Club and includes either:
-Chicken parmesan with penne pasta, a Caprese salad, and chef's dessert or;
-Eggplant parmesan with penne pasta, a Caprese salad, and chef's dessert.
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Midland Golf and Country Club (9536 Highway 93 North, Midland ON) between 5-5:45p (hurry home to make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to SHIFTING TOGETHER on October 21st!
Please email email@example.com with any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021