MDBWA monthly dinner networking meetings are back and we are SHIFTING together!
Join us on September 16thas we kick off the 2020/2021 meeting year with a COVID friendly twist! For the first time ever MDBWA will be hosting meetings online AND offering a take out option (for you and your family) provided this month by Midland Golf & Country Club! We know Covid-19 has caused us all to adjust to doing things differently, which is why we are excited to transform our monthly dinner networking meetings while continuing to provide all the things you know and love; great company, delicious food, an amazing speaker, and a fantastic evening!
We start the meeting year with a powerful message of Community Over Competition as the inspiring Jenn Walker teaches us about the POWER of co-opertition! In this talk, Jenn reminds us that competition isn't going anywhere. There will always be someone else competing with you, but competition doesn't have to be about winners and losers. Business doesn't have to be a zero-sum game. In fact there's greater power and success to be had in working with, instead of against, your competition.
Jenn will help us to discover the POWER of co-opertition and what it means for you, your business, and the community as a whole. She’ll talk about where this idea of competition came from and why THIS IS THE TIME to shift that mindset to collectively build a better business and a better society. You'll leave this talk with a new community-first model that can be applied to your business to take it to the next level, because the power of the many when working collectively towards something great is infinitely greater than the power of one.
More about Jenn:
Jenn Walker has kayaked with Monkeys in Thailand, sailed the Nile in Egypt, summited Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, jumped out of a plane twice, and completed a 50-mile UltraMarathon once just to see if she could.
That exuberance for life extends to her business where she helps heart-centered entrepreneurs tap into their limitless power and potential, so that they can make the impact that they are meant to make in our World.
Jenn Walker is A high energy perspective shifter with unwavering positivity, Jenn’s philosophy is that business is a vehicle for massive personal growth and social change.
Whether it be at a workshop or an event, Jenn leaves the group inspired, motivated, and armed with tangible actionable tools to take and apply right away.
Register today because this is one we'll be talking about all year!
- September 16, 2020 from 6:00-8:30p (Please note this is a later start then our previous meetings to allow for pick up of take out orders for dinner)
- Meeting is online and link will be emailed the day of the event
- Guests near and far are welcomed to attend and may attend up to two meetings per meeting year before becoming members
- Meeting starts starts promptly at 6pm and admittance to meeting will close shortly thereafter to prevent disruptions of late arrivals
- Registration closes on Sunday, September 13that 6pm
Take Out Dinner Option Information:
- Add on a delicious take out feast to enhance your evening for just $10!
- Take out meal provided by Midland Golf and Country Club and includes either:
-Bacon wrapped stuffed pork tenderloin with a cranberry leek sauce accompanied by mashed potatoes, vegetables, chef's salad, and chef's dessert or;
-A delicious vegetarian rice stir fry accompanied with a fresh chef's salad, and tasty chef's dessert.
- Pick up for take-out occurs at Midland Golf and Country Club (9536 Highway 93 North, Midland ON) between 5-5:45p (hurry home to make sure you catch us at 6pm)
- Additional add on meal options for your family available too!
Pricing for additional meal options listed within registration.
Payment must be paid in advance and can be made on our website by credit card
or click on "Invoice Me" and send an e-transfer to email@example.com
Looking forward to enjoying some take out and convos with you on September 16th! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or needs!
MDBWA Board of Directors, 2020/2021